Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition (UCT) is the meeting place for the biggest names and the hottest technologies in the trenchless and open-cut underground utility pipe industry. UCT focuses on bringing together individuals involved in the total underground piping infrastructure – trenchless and open cut. This is where attendees will find equipment, see the latest trends in the industry, network, learn and earn continuing education credit.
“In my opinion, UCT was very well organized and all exhibits were very interesting. In addition, I received an education on new products and services in today’s industry.”
Frank Gabriel, Jr., VP Marketing, Premier Corrosion Protection Svs. Inc., Tampa, FL
Connect With Serious Attendees
Face-time is crucial when establishing relationships. At UCT, exhibitors are in a unique position to see and promote their companies to attendees who need to learn about multiple technologies in a time and cost effective manner. Meet face-to-face with industry professionals from all aspects of underground construction during one business trip, saving you time and money.
- More than half of UCT attendees are responsible for specifying suppliers, making recommendations or making the final purchasing decision.
- Educational sessions, qualify for Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
- See more people in three days than you can all year.
- Trade shows are the number one source for finding new products, vendors and technologies.
- Utility owner/operators
- Public works officials
- Key manufacturers/suppliers
- Executive; management
- Business Development
- Subject Matter Experts
- Supply Chain/Purchasing
- Industry Segments
- Natural gas
- Activity Focus
Category: UCT plus